SANAME Collagen Loaded Peanut Butter Choc Chip Biscuits
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt or just a pinch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 scoops SANAME Collagen (unflavoured P360 or Flavoured)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter (crunchy)
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts chopped roughly
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 5 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add gluten-free oats, gluten-free flour blend, sea salt, baking powder, SANAME Collagen and brown sugar and whisk to combine.
- Add peanut butter (ensure its natural like Mavers – just peanuts & salt), vanilla, and egg and stir until a tacky dough is formed. Depending on the freshness / drippiness of your peanut butter, you may need to add a little more GF flour if it’s too wet. Or, if it’s too dry or crumbly, compensate with a bit more peanut butter (or a splash of dairy-free milk or water).
- Stir in chocolate chips. Then scoop out dough in 1 ½ Tbsp amounts and place on prepared baking sheet. Top with another sprinkle of chocolate chips and press down slightly to form into a disc shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges appear slightly golden brown and they’ve expanded to about twice their original size. Remove from oven and let cool on trays for 10 minutes