SANAME Collagen Chocolate & Pistachio Hedgehog Slice
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 50g unsalted butter, chopped
Slice Base /Filling
- 125g butter
- 100gdark chocolate, chopped
- 1tbsp golden syrup
- 205g Arrowroot biscuits
- ⅓cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 scoops of SANAME Collagen (unflavoured or flavoured)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½cup pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- Line a slice tray with baking paper. Crush biscuits roughly using a rolling pin or food processor then combine in a medium size bowl with chopped pistachios, SANAME Collagen, coconut, sugar and cocoa. Set aside.
- Place butter, chocolate and syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Stir for 3-4 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool before whisking in the egg.
- Add chocolate mixture to the biscuit mix and stir to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture evenly into pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Make chocolate topping: Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth then spread over slice. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Using a hot knife, cut slice into small sized squares. Then serve.